Areas of Usage
- In all kind of underground blasting applications,
- In open pit blasting,
- In channel blasting,
- In pre-split applications,
- Minimizing big rock blocks by means of blasting,
- In any kind of specific blasting applications.
- Provide a better fragmentation thanks to its high blasting speed,
- Reliable as well as high sensitivity,
- Superior safety against friction and shock,
- Low post blasting fumes,
- Excellent water resistance,
- Easy handling and loading of holes.
To obtain excellent results
SUPERPOWER 90 is a cap sensitive explosive and can be detonated with No 6 cap and detonating cord.
Explosive materials must be stored in accordance with the requirements set forth in the decree no 87/12028 "Regulations / Directives about Procedures and Principles for Hunting Materials and Similar Items related with Non Monopoly Explosive Articles". The explosives stored in these storehouses must not be exposed to direct sunlight and must be well ventilated.
This product is classified as hazardous and explosive material. Transportation and usage of this product by the people who do not have the required training, experience and control authority may cause personal injuries and fatal accidents. Therefore, the requirements and provisions set forth in the decree no 87/12028 "Regulations / Directives about Procedures and Principles for Hunting Materials and Similar Items related with Non Monopoly Explosive Articles" must be applied for transportation, handling and disposal / elimination, when necessary, of these products.